StreamWork is seeking exceptional full-stack engineers who want to be part of transforming how teams work on video. This is an opportunity for highly motivated and skilled engineers to get involved in the early stages of a high growth start-up and make an impact. Ideal candidate is collaborative, solution-oriented, and skilled at delivering best-in-class code for web-based SaaS applications.
Engineers will be tasked with advising on technological decisions, offering strategic solutions to development challenges, and contributing to product build. Candidate must have experience building web applications and be adept at coding and scaling collaboration-focused web software.
- Collaborative mindset with willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- 3-5+ years web application development experience
- Previous experience building and scaling web products
- Engineer with experience coding in node.js on the backend and React on the frontend
Ideal candidate responsibilities:
- Contribute to coding, scaling and ongoing maintenance of B2B web application
- Work in lock step with existing, remote engineering team to build the best possible product
- Be part of tackling interesting and complex engineering feats including asset management layer and payments infrastructure
- Collaborate with technical product manager on technological decisions and requirements
- Troubleshoot any development problems that may arise and consult broader team to find solutions
- Assist with implementing automated testing
- Contribute to ongoing work involved in SOC 2 Type II security certification
- Help develop and/or review required technical documentation related to product development
Desired Commitment: Full-time
We’re a start-up, so we’re flexible in how we build out the team. Our focus is bringing on the very best engineers to build a game-changing product for teams who work on video.
Competitive salary, equity and benefits offered